28/03/2015

Desta vez para a Inês xxxxx This time to Inês

Tenho estas linhas da Âncora há muito tempo....não sei a linha vai chegar, mas vou fazer uma camisola para  a minha filha igual á minha, só que me vou "guiar" pelas medidas deste modelo da Drops no tamanho 10 anos....

I have these lines Anchor for a long time .... I do not know if the yarn are enough , but I will make a sweater for my daughter equal to mine, only that I will use the measures from  this model Drops in size 10 years. ...

























As cores escolhidas são estas, e vou fazer ás riscas.....
Colors are these, and I will do the stripes .....

















Sem comentários:

English rib sweater

I have made this English Rib Sweater size S. It can be made in sizes XS,S,M,L...or you can send the measure that you want and i will informe...